Moos News 10/14/17
What wonderful weather we have had the last couple of days.
We will be having a 30% off sale on Fall, Halloween, and Christmas fabrics Tuesday, October 17 through Thursday, October 19th.
Have you seen the new 2018 calendars? Perfect for your sewing room or gift for a quilty friend.
It's time for a brand-new year filled with cheerful quilts shown in all their fabulous, full-color glory. You'll find a wide variety of designs to tempt you, including scrappy patchwork, simple embroidery, primitive accents, and more. Complete instructions for each project are included so you can sew along all 12 months with That Patchwork Place.
- Features 12 carefully curated quilt projects including table runners, throws, a pincushion, and a bed-sized quilt
- 28-page pullout booklet with step-by-step instructions for every project makes it easy to re-create each design
- Projects by top designers are shown in full-color, styled photos
Wake up each morning to a bright new hexagon! Discover the possibilities of English paper piecing as you create dynamic shapes and unique designs year after year with this perpetual calendar.
- Choose from 365 vibrant 6-inch hexagon blocks, plus an extra block for leap year
- Each hexagon includes a block photo, a placement diagram for each assembly, and full-sized templates
- Sturdy spiral binding will keep each easy-to-turn page of the calendar intact for years of enjoyment
We will be starting a new Second Saturday BOM in January 2018 --- We will be using Eleanor Burns - El's Kitchen quilt book. Please let us know if you are interested and if you need a book...we have a sign-up sheet at the shop or you can call the shop at 217-245-9190. A reminder how this BOM works -- the first month you purchase the book and pay $6.00 for fabric for the first block. The following month you bring in your completed block and you get the fabric for that months block for $2.00. You will need to purchase your sashing and border fabrics down the road. The center 20" block is optional and will be available for purchase.
We are planning a late night sew on Saturday, November 4th starting at 5:00 pm. Come by the store to sign up or call to reserve a seat. Bring a snack to share.
Thanks for your continued support. We couldn't do it with out you.
The Quilted Cow staff